How to enter
A.N.M.(2 Year Certificate Course)
- Age for admission will be between 17 and 35 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed or its equivalent with any subjects with aggregate of 40% marks.
- In addition to the above, admission procedure can be laid down by concerned State Nursing Council/Nursing Examination Boards
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
The selection of candidates shall be based on marks of (10+2) examination + Entrance examination + Personal Interview marks. Selection is purely on the basis of merit & selection committee
Student will not be permitted to attend the examination if his/her attendance in both theory and practical is less than 80% of the working days. The percentage of the theory & practical attendance, general conduct of the students & the progress in the practical classes are all taken into consideration for the examination
The candidates admitted for studies are required to wear the uniform approved by Institution.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Qualifying Certificate – Original Copies.
- Transfer Certificate (T. C.) – Original Copies.
- Migration Certificate – Original Copies.
- Eligibility Certificate – As per norms
- Eight Passport Size Photographs.
Student shall be required to attend a regular course of study. Candidates should have attended at least 80% in each subject & 85% in clinical experience needed during each academic year.
The procedure of examination will be in the form of: –
- Terminals exam.
- Half-yearly Exam.
- Pre- Council / university Exam.
- Council exam which is conducted by “Bihar Nurses Registration Council” in every year